There are a lot of ways to check your iPhone’s IMEI number, but we’ve found Some simple and easy methods. If you’re ever having trouble with your iPhone, or just want to make sure it’s still working properly, checking its IMEI number is a simple and easy way to do so.
An iPhone’s IMEI number is a unique serial number that is used to identify the device. If your iPhone is lost or stolen, you can use Find My iPhone to track it down. One way to check your iPhone’s IMEI number is to enter it into the Find My iPhone website. There, you can view your device’s current location and status, as well as erase it if you want.
The IMEI number is a unique identifier that helps cellular carriers and law enforcement track down stolen or lost iPhones. Here’s how to find your iPhone’s IMEI number. Quick some steps on how to do so.
What is an IMEI Number?
IMEI stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity and is a unique number assigned to every mobile phone, tablet, or other device that connects to a cellular network. The IMEI number is used by carriers to identify and block stolen devices. It can also be used to track a device if it’s lost or stolen.
- IMEI numbers are used to identify mobile devices
- Track its location and history
- Every mobile device has its own unique IMEI number
- This number is used by networks to identify and block stolen phones
- When you enter your IMEI number into a website or app, it will return information about your device, such as the make, model, and operating system.
Check Your IMEI Number
If you want to see your iPhone’s IMEI number, there are a couple of easy ways to do so.
- First Way
Settings > General > About > IMEI
The first way is to open the “Settings” app on your iPhone and then tap on “General”.
Appear “About” Option, Then Tap On “About”
Scroll down to the “About” section. There, you will see a list of all of your devices’ IMEI numbers.
- Second Way
Dialing Keypad > *#06#
The Second way is to open the “Dialing Keypad” Tab and enter *#06# into your phone’s keypad.
After Dialing this number *#06#, result will be appeared. Like this.
Why do you need your IMEI number?
- Your IMEI number is needed to identify your device and track it if it’s lost or stolen
- The IMEI number is needed to blacklist a phone that has been reported as lost or stolen
- IMEI numbers are needed by carriers to determine which phones are compatible with their networks
- If you need to unlock
- To keep your device safe
- In some cases, the police may need it in order to track down a suspect.
Check IMEI Status: imei.info
Also Read: Check your Wi-Fi speed
There are several easy ways to check your iPhone’s IMEI number. By following the instructions above, you can quickly and easily find out your device’s unique identifier. This information can be helpful in tracking down a lost or stolen phone, or in ensuring that your device is not blocked. Thanks for reading!